An NGS Video Presentation
Sponsored by Arlene V. Jennings, cg
How Geology Made Me a Better Genealogist
Note: This video is optimized for viewing using a high-speed Internet connection.
Articles of Interest
- Willis H. White, "Using Uncommon Sources to Illuminate Family History: A Long Island Tuthill Example," National Genealogical Society Quarterly 91 (March 2003): 5-18
Special Category: Family History Writing Contest Winners
- Willis H. White, "White. Our Heritage: The Family Russell Sidney White and Edith Marion Nowers: The White, Simmons, Nowers, George and Related Families," National Genealogical Society Quarterly 93 (December 2005): 311-312
- Willis H. White, "Nathaniel Ruggles, Setauket Spy," National Genealogical Society Quarterly 97 (June 2009): 131-136
- Willis H. White, "Using Vessel Documentation to Identify Nineteenth-Century Captains: The Mott Coastal Captains of Long Island Sound," National Genealogical Society Quarterly 97 (December 2009): 299-310
- Abobe Flash Player is required to view this video. Click here to download and install it.
- If your download speed is slow, the player will buffer and then begin to play again. This can be avoided by clicking the pause or stop button on the lower left of the Flash Player and waiting until the progress bar makes it all the way across the bottom to the right side. Then push play and the video will play all the way through.
- To play the video in full-screen mode, click the screen button on the lower right of the Flash Player.
If you still have trouble viewing the video, e-mail Gayathri Kher