Thomas W. Jones, phd, cg*, cgl, fasg, fuga, fngs
- Approaching the Truth (39.1MB)
- Becoming a Genealogist (25.1MB)
- Empathy and the Analytical Process (24.01MB)
- Education at NGS (25.4MB)
- Stories from My Research (40.6MB)
- The NGSQ (46.1MB)
Please note the interviews listed above are not included in the Paths to Your Past DVD.
*Certified Genealogist, CG, and Certified Genealogical Lecturer, CGL are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists® used by the Board to identify its program of genealogical competency evaluation and used under license by the Board’s associates.
FASG is Fellow, American Society of Genealogists.
FNGS is Fellow of the National Genealogical Society.